Our largest performance space is perfectly suited to accommodate a variety of different production requirements. This flexible venue is intimate enough for a small presentation to a large theatrical production. With a state of the art lighting system, a concert quality digital audio system, integrated video system and a full fly system; this venue can accommodate any of your production needs with ease. So, whether you’re planning a concert, a dance recital, a film screening, a sales meeting, a benefit or a simple an awards ceremony – the Fullerton College Campus Theatre is the perfect space for your event.
These additional areas around the Campus Theatre may help round out the needs of your performers and audience. Each are subject to availability and/or additional charges.
- Primary Dressing Rooms: One Mens and one Womens (200 sq ft each) and a open make-up room space with tables and mirrors (1,000 sq ft) can be used as a green room.
- Box Office: Two walk-up windows with intercoms.
- Band Room: 2,500 sq. ft. multi purpose space good for musician warm-up.
- Nearby Classrooms: On average 1,000 sq ft. Good for performers in waiting or additional dressing spaces.
The following items included in the "Standard Equipment Package" of $250 per day.
- Yamaha CL5 digital mixing console with QLAB Playback
- ETC Lighting System with ETC Titanium and Eos Motorized Fader Wing
- 36 Counterweight Linesets.
- Complete Technical Specifications Packet
The following items are available at an additional cost. See terms & rate schedule for more information.
- 2 - Strong Gladiator II Spotlights (Additional Staff Required)
- 1 - Steinway Model D - Nine Foot Concert Grand
- 1 - Ultratec - Low Smoke Generator
- 2 - Martin Jem ZR44 Smoke Machines (Continuous Output).
- 4 - Chauvet Gyser LED Smoke Machines
- 8 - Shure ULX Wireless Microphones
- 1 - Christie High Definition Projector Boxer 4K30
- 1 - Christie High Definition Projector LW41
- 1 - 15 foot by 20 foot Dual Surface Projection Screen
- 1 - 9 foot by 12 foot Front Projection Screen
The following are the minimum staff needed to support an event in this facility. Labor rates vary per hour. See terms & rate schedule for more information.
- Technical Director
- Audio Technician
- Lighting Technician
- Backstage Technician
- Lobby Coordinator (required for events with an audience)
These tours offer a 360 degree panoramic view of several key areas associated with the facility. Click on an image below and a popup will open, then grab and drag the image to view the area in all directions.