Our medium sized facility is a modified thrust theatre located on the campus of the Wilshire School of Continuing Education, adjacent to Fullerton College. The extended thrust provides an intimate connection to the audience area, while the full stage space can be used to accommodate larger productions. The Wilshire Auditorium houses full lighting capabilities with superb, natural acoustics for vocal performance while the sound system can handle many mixing duties.
- Audience Capacity: 405 seats
- Lobby: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Stage Dimensions: 26 ft. wide by 31 ft. deep
- Proscenium Dimensions: 25 ft. wide by 14 ft. tall
- Mens and Womens Restrooms: Located inside lobby.
- Ground Plans: Stage
These additional areas around the Wilshire Auditorium may help round out the needs of your performers and audience. Each are subject to availability and/or additional charges.
- Box Office: One walk-up window.
- North Open Area: 20,000 square feet of exterior open area.
- South Courtyard: 1,300 square feet courtyard with fixed benches and tables.
The following items included in the "Standard Equipment Package" of $125 per day.
- Allen & Heath SQ-6 48 Channel Audio Console
- ETC Express 48/96 lighting console with 24 channels.
The following items are available at an additional cost. See terms & rate schedule for more information.
- 1 - Strong Super Trouper Spotlight (Additional Staff Required)
- 1 - Petrof 8 ft. Grand Piano
- 1 - Christie High Definition Projector LW41
- 5 - Four-step Choral Risers
- 6 - Wenger Classic Acoustical Shells
- 1 - 15 ft. by 15 ft. Front Projection Screen
The following are the minimum staff needed to support an event in this facility. Labor rates vary per hour. See terms & rate schedule for more information.
- Technical Director
- Audio Technician
- Lighting Technician
- Backstage Technician
- Lobby Coordinator (required for events with an audience)
These tours offer a 360 degree panoramic view of several key areas associated with the facility. Click on an image below and a popup will open, then grab and drag the image to view the area in all directions.